The Co-operative Bank New Zealand is the only bank in the country owned by its members.
Active since 1928, currently the bank has more than 128,000 customers in New Zealand, employing about 300 staff.
The company provides a wide range of banking and financial services through a network of 34 branches across the country and ATM network of its preferred ATM network provider, Westpac.
Products and services
- Transaction accounts
- Savings accounts
- Personal loans
- Investment services
- Internet, mobile, TXT and phone banking
Head office address
Cnr Featherston & Ballance Streets,
General enquiries (Monday to Friday 7:30am - 9:00pm, Weekends 9:00am - 5:00pm): 0800 554 554
Overseas enquiries: +64 4 463 1758
- Co Operative Bank New Zealand
- The Co-operative Bank New Zealand
- cooperative bank new zealand
- Co Operative Bank NZ Internet Banking
- NZ Co Operative Bank Online Banking
- cooperative bank nz
- the co operative bank new zealand